Bellevue Hill Public School

Empowering tomorrow's leaders

Telephone02 9389 3928


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. The School Finder shows our local enrolment area. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol 

When you’re ready to enrol your child in our school, you’ll attend an interview with the principal. There you can discuss any medical conditions or other special circumstances before your child starts school. We may also complete a risk assessment on the enrolment.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment or contact us to discuss your child’s enrolment.

Download an application to enrol (PDF 579KB).

Application forms must be completed in English. However, a translated application to enrol may help you to fill out the form in English.

CRISCOS Provider Name: NSW Department of Education.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00588M

For more information regarding International Students please click on the link below:


Non-local enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, our school may accept enrolments from outside our local enrolment area if places are available.

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.

In addition to your completed and signed enrolment form, to process your child's enrolment at Bellevue Hill Public School we will also require:

  • your child’s birth certificate
  • their immunisation history statement based on the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) which can be downloaded from the MyGov website
  • a copy of a recent electricity/gas bill. Alternatively, a recent rental lease agreement or a signed Statutory Declaration stating your name and address will be accepted
  • any family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable)

If your child has a temporary visa or visitor visa, you will first need to apply to enrol by contacting the Temporary Residents program. Their staff members will give you forms to bring to the school.

If your child is not a permanent resident, you will also need to provide:

  • passport or travel documents
  • current visa (if applicable)

Non-local enrolment applications will require all of the above plus a cover letter outlining the reasons you would like your child to attend Bellevue Hill Public School.

Temporary visas and international students

For information about eligibility and forms to complete, visit the Temporary Residents Program.

If you would like to submit a non-local enrolment application, please bring your enrolment forms and supporting documents to the office along with a cover letter outlining the reasons why you would like your child to attend Bellevue Hill Public School. 

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Our office staff are available to discuss enrolments with you should you have any further questions.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at or 02 9389 3928.